Many thanks for your interest in our university and our Master Programmes on Sustainable Materials (AMIR).
The selection committee carefully reviewed all candidates for the AMIR master programmes and made a first pre-selection of the best candidates. You are among them and you will soon be invited for a brief interview by skype or phone. Congratulations!
The goal of the interview is to
- Evaluate the applicants’ background and scientific knowledge necessary to start (bachelor training, course subjects, bachelor thesis, grades and specific courses, etc.; cf. uploaded CV & transcripts)
- Evaluate your motivation to start the AMIR Master programme (why the interest, which ambitions, any particular career perspectives; cf. uploaded motivation letter)
- Evaluate English proficiency
- Answer any questions of the candidate (on scholarships, mobility, practical issues, etc.)
What you have to do next:
- Log into the student portal with your user id and password
- Go to the Application Status section.
- Select available time and date of your choice from the options available.
- Press Submit.
- You will get an email confirmation with the time and date of your interview.
If you cant find a time and date of your choice, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Dr. Katarzyna Janusz
Project Manager Master Programme on Sustainable Materials (AMIR)
Department of Materials Engineering, KU Leuven
Kasteelpark Arenberg 44
Tel. +32 16377876